What we do:
THERE IS NO UP FRONT COST!!
Nothing out of pocket, we charge a flat rate or “commission” from the sale revenue and adjust our bid prior to each job, as every household is different so too is the work needed to liquidate it.
2. FREE SET-UP: Our Staff brings along tables, display cases, etc. We place stickers and signs on the items for sale.
3. WE ADVERTISE LIKE NO ONE ELSE! Our E-MAIL LIST has hundreds of customers and continues to grow! GREAT Advertising is the Key to a Successful Tag Sale! We post many photos of your items for sale insuring that you have the greatest exposure possible. We also advertise your Estate/Tag Sale using www.Craiglst.org , surrounding town newspapers, and our website. WE PLACE LARGE SIGNS in the community to capture impulse shoppers.
4. WE PROVIDE YOU WITH SENSIBLE ADVICE & RESOURCES:
We research your valued items to help you get the highest prices available! We help arrange for reputable donations after the sale.
We can provide a complete CLEANOUT SERVICES after the Estate/Tag Sale so your home is broom swept for closing. Our turnaround time from Tag sale to Cleanout can be 48 hours! We have the best prices! In addition to the Tag Sale, we will often have a 3-4 hour tag sale on the Cleanout day which often pays for the cleanout!
5. WE HAVE INTERGRITY, WE’RE DEPENDABLE & WE HAVE GOOD PEOPLE SKILLS! It doesn’t matter if you live in a cottage or a mansion…All our customers are treated with the same respect! The company specializes in the unique needs of Senior Citizens and Adults who may have experienced loss or are moving for the first time after living in their home for many years.
Check out our upcoming sales page!
Before your sale:
There are a few instructions before we begin your estate sale.
1. Please dispose of medications.
2. Please remove all personal items from the home prior to us beginning work, including personal photographs and papers.
3. Please clean out the refrigerator and disconnect ice maker, if to be sold.
4. Please have lawn mowed before sale begins
5. Please keep all utilities, except telephone service & television.
6. Please do not throw anything away, we will determine whether an item is of value and can be sold.
7. There is no need clean out the kitchen cabinets, drawers, closets, etc. as we do this as we prepare for the sale.